Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- To have you gain insight of your unwanted behaviors, beliefs, and emotions so you have the awareness to make beneficial changes in your life.
- Increase your confidence and self esteem.
- Discover your personal motivation strategy so you can achieve your goals faster with less stress
- Learn new life skills to find the way to change and embrace uncertainty in your life
- Create compelling goals aligned with what is really important in your life
- Identify and change limiting beliefs that are preventing you from moving forward
- Create more fulfillment, balance and joy in your life
- Coaching- Are you looking for more control, self confidence or peace of mind?
- To teach, train, or develop a process by which an individual is supported while achieving a specific personal or professional result or goal.
- Address what matters most to you in your personal and professional lives
- Resolve seemingly difficult issues quickly, leaving you free to move forward
- Fulfill your goals naturally in the process of living your everyday life
C - Suite Level Personal Development:
Our Corporate Development Programs offer executives and team members clear information about how thinking styles and emotional brainpower influence work.Programs employ the distinctions of thinking styles, emotional intelligence and needs-based communication to improve skills, resulting in new ways to de-escalate emotion, reduce conflict and listen effectively. These tools allow team members to develop communication skills, and positively motivate others to work more effectively and increase work flow and revenue.
Corporate Development Series support corporate imaging, leadership,delegation strategies, team productivity, ethics and integrity and conflict resolution.
- Understanding how people think and make decisions
- Cutting edge thinking and learning style technology
- Team building strategy
- Corporate resource services
As the founders of The Needs Based Method® we have compiled a unique and extensive bounty of experiences developing and implementing successful training programs for clients that increase professional productivity and individual effectiveness.Our presentation strengths includes a wealth of knowledge.We have natural enthusiasm and the rapport we build with each individual is key to how participants grasp this knowledge and information.
“The Needs Based Method®” implements Non-violent Communication (NVC)which is a powerful communication tool that is used to reduce internal and external conflict by the use of language as well as provide support to refrain beliefs/thoughts that are not serving the participant.
Our goal is to provide course facilitation, team training support, increase productivity and reduce employee turnaround. By learning to understand your employee’s as well as your peers, you will reduce conflict and create a healthy and harmonious working environment. Providing practical applications to senior executives in the areas of team analysis, leadership effectiveness, boosting sales/customer loyalty and post conflict restoration.
We are interactive, solution-focused consultants. Our approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help corporations effectively address their business challenges.