- Overall corporate culture
While it’s not the top item on employee lists, the overall culture of your company makes a difference for employees. Does your organization appreciate employees, treat them with respect, and provide compensation, benefits, and perks that demonstrate respect and caring?Is your work environment for people conducive to employee satisfaction and engagement? Do you provide events, employee activities, celebrations, and team building efforts that make employees feel that your organization is a great place to work?
How can you change your company’s culture?
- Awareness and understanding around this issue.
- Empower the employee and employer.
- Needs and understanding the trauma that lead them to their life diminishing behavior.
- Learn how internal (feelings & beliefs) and external (behavior, survival mechanism) controls influence drug consumption
My goal is to change as many lives as possible by spreading my message and helping as many people along the way as possible.
Our next Training Events is:
DATE AND TIME: Sat, May 13, 2017 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM PDT
Think to be Different™ Youth Summit leadership and wellness training
Please note: This course has a maximum of 50 participant
This is a 1-session (5 hour) coaching workshop that focuses on breaking through barriers using The Needs Based Method®, helping individuals tap into their full potential.
The session focuses on mastery of mind and techniques for overcoming the mental barriers, by thinking in new and different ways. The Final Step introduces the use of shifting one’s one dimensional thought process and creating a three dimensional understanding; while establishing techniques needed for emotional management to better handle change and continue to focus on intended goals. The Expo will conclude with a 90-day Awareness challenge.
- Understand the difference between an emotion vs. a feeling.
- Understand how Needs met or not met in the moment dictate one’s behavior and the Emotions associated with the experience.
- Become aware of limiting beliefs and how to dispose of them.
- What are the different type of stressors and how they impact our decision.
- Improve communication skills with others including your children, family, coworkers, friends and spouse.
Here’s a morsel of what happens after summit:
- Will be able to list five things that you can do when emotions are out of control.
- Will be able to develop a personal blueprint for a promising future.
- Will gain understanding and learn the root of your anger and frustration.
- Will be able to apply “newly acquired” life serving decisions instead of “the old” life diminishing actions.
**The Summit will include learning material, door prizes, snacks and refreshments
**No refunds will be given & No make-ups will be given for missed workshop. This summit is for those who are seeking the truth to their unwanted behavior or want to move forward in life.
**If a cancellation is made by The Final Step representative, then a make-up day will occur.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Topic: Gaining understanding of your past. Learn what stops you from moving forward
How will you benefits from this course:
Understanding of “Why” the social/emotional needs of the individual and how that impacts their decision making process. The workshop will include role playing, going behind the scene of the “Why“, steps to take on how to understand the trauma that lead them to their life diminishing behavior. This is a technique that is easy to use and everyone can relate too.
A note from a young man who has attended my transformation classes.
I would like to thank you for all of the time and work you spent with me during our time together. You were extremely helpful and helped me get through a very tough time in my young life. I consistently think about some of the things you emphasized, such as to never say “sorry,” and the needs sheet where my needs of recognition and respect are very important to me. I would also like to let you know that I am going to be starting school and playing tennis at Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. I am very excited for this new experience and credit a lot of my new positive energy and willingness to try something new to you. Once again thank you for all of your time and effort and I look forward to hearing and seeing you in the future.
Check out what others are saying about our program: http://www.michaeloden.com/category/testimonials/
Keeping up with our events:
Don’t be left out, sign up here: Pay here
TNBM Training tools: Sign up here: Wellness news